Use this step-by-step guide to curate your own delicious smoothie collection.
1. Choose a liquid: water, plant-based milk (oat, cashew, almond, hemp, coconut milks), coconut water or fresh juices.
2. Add powders (pea or hemp protein, spirulina, alfalfa, chia seeds, maca, PERQUE Regularity Guard™)
3. Add fresh ingredients: fruits, veggies, spices, nut butters
4. Blend and enjoy! Blend until smooth – add ice cubes or frozen fruit for “slushie” consistency.
Blueberry Muffin Smoothie
This recipe makes 2 smoothies
1. 16 oz Coconut milk
2. 2 Tbsp My personal “skinny protein” mix: pea protein, hemp protein, moringa, spirulina & alfalfa.
1 Tbsp my personal “forever beautiful” superfood mix: chia seeds, acai, maqui, acerola, maca, blueberries.
3. 2 Scoops PERQUE Regularity Guard™
4. ¼ C fresh blueberries, 1 frozen banana, 1 Tbsp almond butter, ¼ tsp cinnamon
5. Blend for 60 seconds (in my ninja!) and served with mint sprigs from my garden for beauty…because we digest with our eyes first. 😉
All ingredients are certified organic and Non-GMO project verified; plant based; gluten free.