Date(s) - 09/09/2017
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wayne L. Sodano, DC, DABCI, DACBN, CFMP, CIHP, BCTN
Nathan Ranga, MD, F.A.C.G.
What you need to know to have a successful integrative medicine gastroenterolgy practice; from health history to specific treatment protocols.
Become proficient at interpreting advanced diagnostic lab tests such as:
– Intestinal Permeabilty Test
– Hydrogen/Methane Breath Tests
– FIT Test
– Zonulin Test
– Celiac Disease Tests
– D-Lactate Test
– Comprehensive Stool Analysis Test
- Includes guidelines for prescribing specific dosages for HCl Supplements, Digestive Enzymes and Bile Salts
- Improve patient outcomes by learning all the components of an Integrative Medicine Patient History & Physical Exam
- Learn how to apply the physical signs of Nutritional Deficiencies into patient specific treatment protocols.
The College of Integrative Medicine