Ingredients: ( Organic/biodynamic)
-1 c. quinoa (I use a mix of white, red, and black organic quinoa)
-2 c. water
-1 tsp garlic finely chopped
-½ medium red bell pepper
-1 small yellow heirloom tomato
-1 small shallot sliced thinly
-½ medium cucumber (quartered lengthwise and sliced)
-1 avocado (chopped)
– 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
-1-2 tbsp water
-2 large roasted red pepper
-1 tsp of your favorite mustard
– 1 tsp Organic maple syrup ( optional )
-Salt/pepper to taste
1. Boil quinoa in water for 15 minutes, turn off and cover with lid and let rest for 10 minutes.
2. While quinoa is resting, chop up all vegetables.
3. Fluff quinoa when cooled and add to a large mixing bowl with all vegetables.
4. Blend all dressing ingredients in a mixer.
5. Dress salad and enjoy!