In this week’s edition of “Ask Dr. J”, Dr. Russell Jaffe is asked to explain how detoxification is related to someone’s quality of sleep.
Over the past 50 years, more than 100,000 toxic chemicals, including heavy metals and pesticides, have been introduced into our environment—into the air that we breathe, the food we eat, and the water we drink. Toxins can accumulate and damage critical internal body systems. To remain healthy and vital in our increasingly toxic world, we must support our bodies’ natural detoxification mechanisms. A comprehensive detoxification program should be considered for all patients to “jump start” their health restoration program.
For a comprehensive detox support, we recommend…
- A diet high in bio-detox super foods (GGOBE), Garlic, Ginger, Onions, Broccoli Sprouts, Eggs
- Resting the digestive system periodically & liquids-only days
- Purification modalities such as low temperature saunas and salt and soda baths
- Periodic C Cleanses
- A comprehensive supplementation program including:
- Amino acids, minerals, and other nutrients that effectively clear toxins while neutralizing excess cellular acid and protecting cells against deterioration.
- Liver protection through cell renewal, free radical removal, natural detoxifiers, and nutrients proven to support liver function.
- High potency, pure, un-oxidized omega 3s to aid in removal of toxins from fat cells and replenish with health fats.
For more information regarding functional detoxification, watch the video below from Dr. Russell Jaffe:
Detoxification is one of the 5 key strategies labeled in the “5 Key Strategies to Help Your Patients and Your Practice” E-book offered by PERQUE Integrative Health and ELISA/ACT Biotechnologies, your partners in Integrative Healthcare for over 20 years. Do you want to see the other 4 strategies? Click here.
On this week’s edition of “Ask Dr. J”, Dr. Russell Jaffe weighs in on practitioners making their own extra …
We now understand that SARS-CoV-2 uses the SARS-CoV receptor ACE2 for entry and the serine protease TMPRSS2 for S protein …