If you have a passion for the biological sciences and a desire to put your lab skill to use in helping patients restore optimal health, we want to speak with you. As a Biological Technician with EAB, you will perform high complexity laboratory tests in order to provide healthcare practitioners with accurate results used to guide the treatment of their patients.
If you have the skills described below and this position sounds EXACTLY like what you are looking for, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
Biological Technician Description
Daily responsibilities include precisely following approved lab Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for proper receiving, preparation, and analysis of blood specimens. The technician is also responsible for accurately recording results and preparing the reports of findings that are sent to ordering practitioners and patients.
Successful Biological Technicians must. . .
• Demonstrate methodical, detail oriented, organized work habits;
• Be motivated and able to learn quickly and retain complex information;
• Have strong knowledge of biology, medical, and/or scientific laboratory activities;
• Possess excellent microscopy skills;
• Be comfortable working with human blood specimens;
• Be available to work irregular hours (Tuesday-Saturday);
• Be proficient in basic computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat;
• Be capable of lifting 25 pounds as part of regular laboratory operations.
• BS degree in a science or medical discipline required; AND
• A minimum of one year of experience performing complex and responsible laboratory duties;
• Prior work experience in microbiology
Independent Sales Professional
For 30+ years PERQUE Integrative Health (PIH) has been dedicated to the transition from sickness care to healthful caring. PIH offers healthcare practitioners novel, personalized health solutions to help their patients achieve sustained, optimal wellness. Comprised of 2 separate companies, PIH combines the best in functional, evidence-based testing with super-premium supplements, and healthy lifestyle programs.
We are seeking several independent sales professionals to grow existing territories. This is a 6-figure income opportunity for an assertive, self-motivated professional with a track record of success selling products and services to healthcare practitioners. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the integrative medicine market and will be a champion for the health and wellness principles we promote.
This position includes both established customers and a continuous flow of new prospects provided by the corporate office and found by the representative. Sales calls will be made by phone and in person.
• Must be able to build and maintain relationships with a diverse customer base of practitioners and support staff.
• Meet annual territory sales goals for new customer and existing customer sales growth.
• Should be comfortable selling clinical advantages of products and services to the full spectrum of integrative healthcare practitioners.
• Ability to prioritize, plan, and organize daily, weekly, and monthly territory travel and focus.
• Plan, promote, and execute territory events and participate in national conferences as needed.
• At least 5 years of successful sales experience.
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
• Documented success in building and maintaining long-term customer relationships, including by telephone.
• Strong working knowledge of the MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Experience using CRM to document, track, and plan customer contacts.
• Familiarity with integrative/holistic medicine and/or nutrition markets.
• Maintain home-office with approximately 75% of customer contact by phone; 25% in-person within the territory.
• Car and communication allowance provided to cover cost of in-territory travel.
• Some overnight travel required. Travel expenses reimbursed by the Company. 10% travel.
Currently filling Houston, TX and Chicago, IL territories.
If you are an experienced sales professional interested in a 6-figure income from promoting products and testing you can feel passionate about, we would like to speak with you. Please send questions or submit your resume to Careers@PERQUE.com.
Digital Marketing Intern
Health and wellness company is looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media networks. This valuable resume-building opportunity is ideal for candidates with a passion for healthy living and a desire to help others achieve optimal health, while gaining essential experience in a real-life, office environment under accomplished professionals.
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest & Google+
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Monitor and post on content marketing websites
- Running paid advertisements
- Brainstorming new content ideas and how best to utilize those ideas on our social media networks and blog
Students applying for this internship should be Marketing/Business or Communications majors, with two years of experience using digital marketing, and more specifically, social media strategies and implementations.
Preferred but Not Required
- Knowledge of video editing
- Basic Photoshop skills
Marketing, Business, Communications