Healthy levels of Omega-3 fatty acids - EPA & DHA...
- Are crucial for healthy brain function
- Reduce risk of heart disease
- Reduce inflammation
- Help lower risk of cancer, arthritis, and other autoimmune conditions such as asthma
Omega-3 essential fatty acids are not made in the body, they must be taken in through diet and supplementation. Measuring Omega-3 levels is the only way to be sure that you are getting enough Omega-3s and the right ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6.
Omega-3 testing from EAB - Convenience & Clinical Value
- When added to LRA test, no additional specimen needed - Simply send in the usual blood sample and we will do the rest
- Advanced method developed by Omega-3 expert, Dr. William Harris (Read his research) yields accurate and actionable results
- Easy to follow, patient-friendly recommendations for reaching goal values (See sample results report)